If You Want to Build Your Brand, Start with These Basics
Assembling the right team of brand-builders is a crucial element ensuring that prospective patients understand the value an ophthalmology practice offers, according to a recent article in Ophthalmology Business.
While it may seem obvious, many make the mistake of trusting their brand-building to those not attuned to the nuances of eye care, including:
- The differences among ophthalmology, optometry, and optical care.
- At least a rudimentary understanding of how the eye works.
- Knowledge of what causes negative customer reactions.
- The different marketing segments, each of which requires unique messaging.
- An understanding of the stages of the consumer journey when considering eye care.
Ophthalmologists and practice managers hardly have time for such details, which is why it’s best to trust brand-building and storytelling to an experienced team.
You can read more here.
Rabourn W. Select the right team of brand-builders to grow your ophthalmic business. Ophthalmology Business July 2018.